Awaken your deepest purpose and creativity, illuminate a vision for your life, and realize your unique contribution to humanity and the world.
OCTOBER 26 – 31, 2017
This vision initiation path intensive is an opportunity to be mentored and participate in experiences that are designed to revivify you and awaken your deepest gifts and purpose.
This deep immersion over 6 days invites you into practices that honour the life stages, deepening your understanding of LIFE, including the universal, natural and human principles of connection. These practices include those that are simple and effective, through to advanced connection practices which are powerful and alive as they support us moving through blocks and historic trauma. This experience we will share is gleaned from different ancient indigenous cultures around the world including Native American ceremony, and made accessible for western culture while honoring their origins.
In a time when historic trauma has caused a widespread disconnection and loss of mentoring in community, many of the cultural elements that have evolved over time in deep relationship with nature have become lost. From this loss, we may find ourselves struggling with blocks which prevent us from reaching our potential as individuals and as a collective species. We find ourselves stuck in patterns which can be damaging to nature, ourselves and each other. We cannot think our way out of these patterns, they can only change though actions that impact the deepest aspects of self. We are born to manifest our creative potential. Our lives are meant to be inspired with creativity.
In recognizing that people have an innate need to step into our most creative and powerful self, transformation out of stuck patterns into our personal genius is the pathway which makes this possible. The methods which support this are held within the ancient teachings and rituals of nature based cultures.
These powerful connective practices support each of us in discovering our deepest gifts and purpose, healing from grief and trauma, and bring all generations together in harmony with the earth and each other.
This experiential gathering aims to support you in healing grief, awakening your deepest purpose and illuminating a vision for your life and your unique contribution to humanity and the world.
Are you called to:
- Undergo Rites of Passage that you have missed growing up, so that you can access your full power as an adult
- Find an access to your own genius and unfold your personal gifts and qualities
- Experience ancient, very alive and very powerful nature based rituals
- Strengthen your intuition and ability to receive vision of what is coming and what is needed
- Immerse yourself in an intensive process of learning and discovery that will help you to grow beyond limiting ideas of yourself
- Enter a unique nature based mentoring lineage with Sal Gencarelle and other highly skilled mentors
Then this opportunity may be for you.
What is involved?
Included in the experiential training will be the opportunity to explore:
- Understanding the stages of life to be able to live them to their fullness
- Understanding life transitions and the challenges that come with them, for boys/men – girls/women
- Rites of Passage that you have missed in growing up, so that you can access your full power as an adult
- How to facilitate transitions for others
- Learning about the traditions of life stage honoring as applied by Native American peoples
- Ancient, very alive and very powerful rituals, and see where they will take you and how you can integrate their power into your own life and work
- Accessing your own cultural roots
- Strengthening your intuition and ability to receive vision of what is coming and what is needed
- Getting to know your personal gifts and qualities
- Immersing yourself in an intensive process of learning and discovery that will help you to grow beyond limiting ideas of yourself
- Experiencing mentoring, learn about it and eventually providing it to others
- Supporting social change
- Supporting a healthy and happy future for the unborn generations and all of creation
- Experiencing vibrant, healthy community with other participants, full of mutual inspiration and support
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone looking for an immersion experience into culture and transformation. The experiences and content is especially applicable to people looking to understand how to enhance holistic relationships and bridge this into the modern world and systems:
Teachers; outdoor, nature, or wilderness teachers or facilitators; Youth work or social workers; Therapists; Counsellors or coaches; Health care providers; Holding a leadership role or facilitating groups of people and teams; Students, apprentices or interns in one of these fields; Or if you do something completely different and you are just interested in this and feel drawn to join in!
- 6-day gathering
- Understanding practices which honor life stage and enhance personal and community development
- Deeper understanding of the Map of Life, and how to read this map
- Understanding the Universal, Natural, and Human Principals of Connection
- Having simple and effective ways to incorporate concepts and honoring rituals in everyday life
- Introductory understanding of Advanced Connection Practices
- Enhancement of Nature Connection Core routines
- Ability to apply Life Stage Honoring in the context of community
- Placement on the path of the Visionary Trailblazer
We are born to manifest our creative potential and step into the power that is our birthright, which is the very thing the earth needs right now, as much as we do. Join us for this unique opportunity to step more fully onto the path of living your vision.
Sal Gencarelle will lead this 6 day immersion. He is a cultural bridge between traditional healing ceremonies and the modern world. His intensive mentoring period required both dedication and sacrifice, spending 17 years as a ceremonial guide, creator, singer, and mentor under the direct supervision of a Native American healer, Benjamin Godfrey Chipps, Sr. It was through this process that he earned the responsibility to pass the teachings on.
Salvatore’s immersion into a lineage of deep healing has also helped him to better understand the universal aspects of advanced connection practices that reach across cultures and time.
Salvatore is also an artist, photographer, freelance writer, a musician, and a healer working both the traditions of the Lakota and the modern world. He currently travels around the world teaching and helping others learn from his experience. Visit his website here.
When: October 26 -31, 2017
Where: Uki, Northern Rivers, NSW
Cost: Adults: $720
Early Bird price: $ 660 – Ends August 31th
Includes accommodation – camping on site, and three wholesome main meals provided each day. Participants are expected to cater for their own snacks.
“One of Sal’s strengths as a teacher and mentor is his depth of knowledge of such powerful teachings, and that his knowledge is embodied and integrated. He has an ability to translate spiritual teachings from a particular lineage into a language that is very understandable and engaging. He gracefully lives and teaches from a place of humility and confidence.”
“A truly wonderful experience of connection with nature, people, and myself. If you are feeling a pull toward nature and healing, are open to working hard with like-minded grounded individuals, and especially open to experiencing ceremony lead by transformational leaders steeped in powerful Lakota linage and indigenous ways of knowing – this work is well worth your time!”